YEAR-ROUND FULL SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Chemical balancing: Test water for proper chlorine level, proper PH balance, total alkalinity, calcium hardness and conditioner levels. The following additional chemicals are also included: chlorine, acid, sodium bicarbonate and soda ash.
- Skim leaves and debris from water surface
- Empty all skimmer and pump baskets
- Empty pool pump trap baskets
- Brush pool walls and steps
- Brush pool tile line (Soap and Clean as needed)
- Vacuum or leaf master pool walls and floor, as needed
- Inspect pool equipment and filtration system
- Inspect automatic cleaner, empty and clean bag when applicable.
- Monthly (Average 4-6 weeks) filter breakdown and acid wash
*Oversize filters and twice a month or more filter cleaning is subject to an extra charge.
- Add water to pool as needed with Auto Timer
- We are to maintain the waterline tile down. The pool deck, coping or walls are not included in our responsibility
- Service is based on 52 weeks out of the year
- Additional chemicals(other than chlorine, acid, soda ash, or sodium bicarbonate or salt minerals "under normal conditions")
- Backwash DE filters with the use of DE or CF138- $25 charge per backwash (DE filters only)
- Algae removal
- Acid wash
- One-time clean-ups
- All other minor to major repairs
- Chemical and Conditioner Charge- $75 billed in February and August annually
- Phosphate Remover w/Clarifier as necessary $25-$75
*Phosphates are from outside sources such as tree debris, fertilizer and other various debris that get into the pool. From one day to the next they can cause issues for the pool and can cause an algae bloom if not appropriately removed with a treatment from the pool.
- Pool service is based on a maximum of 10-30 minutes per visit. An additional charge will be assessed if any additional time/labor/chemical treatment is necessary spent servicing your pool due to pressure washing, storms or hurricanes.
RAIN: During light rain (depending on intensity), we test water, balance pool chemistry, add chemicals as needed, check equipment, check and empty baskets and sweep bags, skim leaves and debris if possible. We will do our best to service your pool during heavy rain or lightening storms, but our safety could prevent us from servicing your pool.
*This Document Made be updated anytime for better clarification of our Service and Policies.