Pool Heat Pumps
We’ll take care of all of your heating and cooling pool needs so you can enjoy your pool all year round.
Swimming Pool Heat Pump Install and Maintenance
Stay warm on any budget! We install pool heat pumps. Our team of experts can help determine the best type of heat pump to service your pool needs all year round. Whether you need to heat it up or cool it off for out-of-town guests or want to swim during the Florida winter months, we can take care of all of your pool heater repair and service needs.
Contact us today for a free consultation.
Determining the best pool heat pump
Our Stuart, FL-based company can work with your needs, including your budget, the size and setup of your pool, and time constraints.
CoastLife Pools has many kinds of heat pumps to customize your pool maintenance process. These include:
Electric Pool Heaters
- Electric heat pumps are very reliable.
- Electric pumps can last a decade.
- You won’t have to worry about gas emissions with an electric-powered system.
Gas Pool Heaters
- Gas pumps cost very little on the front end, compared to other systems.
- These systems heat pools quicker than standard electric pumps.
Solar Pool Heaters
- Environmentally friendly pool owners will love using the sun’s natural energy to generate heat.
- Solar systems don’t require a lot of maintenance.
- While solar systems are more costly upfront, they provide greater overall savings than other kinds of pumps.
We install and repair pool heat pumps. Our team can even install a pool heat pump you bought online! Or, we can order a pump for you from one of our many distributors.
Prolong your swimming pool season by cooling your pool water on hot summer days, and warming the water in the spring and fall. Ask us about our heat and cool models. The reversing valve in the heat and cool models allows the pool heat pump to defrost itself and continue heating, even when the ambient air temp is in the low 40's.
CoastLife Pools will honor the manufacturer warranties on all pool heat pumps and chillers ordered through CoastLife Pools, such as the following:
The type of heat pump that’s right for you will depend on your situation. CoastLife Pools can set up smaller units for lap pools, and more robust systems for larger or commercial pools.
Things to Consider Before Installing a Pool Heater:
- The size of your pool
- The amount of money you have budgeted
- How often you use your pool
- How involved you want to be in your pool care process
Questions About Your Existing Pool Heat Pump?
We can take a look at a pump you already have installed, as well as install new pumps. It might even be time for a replacement
Count on CoastLife Pools
Customer care is our priority. Reach out to us today with your questions about heat pumps.
Contact Us Today for Your Free Quote!
Ready to get started or have a question? Contact us today and we'll be glad to provide assistance with your pool needs.Get Free Quote